The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of reservation, check-in or check-out. We look forward to having you as our guest.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Check-in time starts at: 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out time is: 11 a.m. See front desk for special needs.
- Must be 18 years or older to check-in.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Guests must show current, government-issued photo identification at time of check-in.
- A valid credit card is required upon check-in for incidental charges.
- A $200 cash deposit, in addition to the cost of the room, is required for guests paying cash.
- Credit/debit cards are preauthorized for an additional $50 for incidentals.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges.
- Some special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Cancel by 3:00 p.m. local hotel time at least 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid a 1 night + tax cancellation fee.
- Hoopfest weekend reservations require at least a 30-day cancellation notice prior to the arrival date. Credit cards will be charged for the total amount of stay 30 days prior to the arrival date.
- Bloomsday and all other blackout date reservations require at least a 7-day cancellation notice prior to the arrival date. Credit cards will be charged for the total amount 7 days prior to the arrival date.
- Dogs only (Dog fee = $25 per stay + tax).
- Max 2 dogs per stay.
- No guest may leave their dog unattended in car in hotel lot at any time.
- Onsite and overflow parking available for $5 per night, per car.
- Onsite parking is limited (first-come, first-served).